September 14, 2019
8:30am – 10:00am
ABA Business Law Section Annual Meeting 2019
Marriott Marquis Washington, D.C.
901 Massachusetts Ave NW | Washington, D.C.
Janel M. Dressen
Janel Dressen, along with Ingeuneal Gray (American Arbitration Association, Vice President, Houston), Justice Timothy Driscoll (NY, Nassau County, Commercial Division), Neal Jacobs (Jacobs Law Group, Philadelphia) will be presenting on “Prepping Clients and Crystalizing Issues for Resolution of Corporate Divorce & Complex Ownership Disputes through Mediation and Arbitration” at the annual ABA Business Section Annual Meeting.
Join them on Saturday, September 14 of the conference, as they examine the interplay of:
- The documents.
- Multiple dispute resolution clauses.
- The emotional issues.
- The needs and wants of the client.
- The needs and wants of the other owner parties.
- The needs and requirements of outside third parties.
- The business realities and limitations.
- The client’s acceptable solution zone. • Settlement structures outside that anticipated by the documents.