At every step, we have your business’s best interests in mind.
Complex Commercial Litigation is the core of our business. Our seasoned litigators have honed their skills in myriad subject matters and industries. We focus on obtaining success for you, our client, while placing great emphasis on what is best for your business. Sometimes, that involves taking a case to trial. Other times, it requires an appeal. In many instances, it means aggressive advocacy both in the courtroom and at the negotiation table.
Our approach and successes have resulted in five of our lawyers being named “Attorneys of the Year” in Minnesota. We are consistently rated by Chambers and Partners as one of the top law firms in Minnesota. We have been ranked in the top six litigation law firms in Minnesota by Benchmark Litigation. And the majority of our lawyers (70%) have been designated by their peers to the 2020 lists of Minnesota Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
In a commercial litigation matter, you need an attorney with business smarts and litigation savvy. To learn why businesses and individuals located around the world continue to seek out the services of our business-minded litigators, contact us at 612-349-6969.
Commercial litigation is the cornerstone of our practice. We have significant depth of experience across the United States, including:
- Obtained a $24 million decision, including interest and fees, for a company client after a several week corporate deadlock/oppression court trial.
- Defended a Chinese company in large dispute involving allegations of false advertising by a plaintiff claiming approximately $22 million in damages.
- Represented Fortune 100 company in a number of high-level executive employment disputes.
- Obtained a $130 million jury verdict for dental professionals in breach of contract, fraud and fiduciary duty case.
- Obtained a six-figure jury verdict for client defending its intellectual property rights in federal court.
- Obtained a jury verdict for landowner in declaratory judgment claim against the City of Minneapolis in real estate dispute.