For the 10th year in a row, Anthony Ostlund Louwagie Dressen & Boylan has been named among the Best Law Firms® in the region. Our firm has been ranked by Best Lawyers® in three practice areas for the Minneapolis metro:
Regional Tier 1
- Commercial Litigation – Recognized annually since 2015
- Bet-the-Company Litigation – Recognized annually since 2020
Regional Tier 2
- Securities / Capital Markets Law – Recognized annually since 2018
The 2024 rankings are based on a combination of client feedback, information provided on the Law Firm Survey, the Law Firm Leaders Survey, and Best Lawyers peer review. Firms included in the 2024 “Best Law Firms” list are recognized for professional excellence with persistently impressive ratings from clients and peers. Achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise.
Our attorneys regularly appear on the Best Lawyers list as well. In August of this year, five of our attorneys were named:
- Joe Anthony, recognized since 2003, has been selected for inclusion in the fields of Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation. In 2017, Best Lawyers named Joe “Minneapolis Bet-the-Company Litigation Lawyer of the Year.”
- Art Boylan was recognized in The 2024 Best Lawyers in America® for his work in Commercial Litigation.
- Janel Dressen has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2019 for her work in Commercial Litigation.
- Vince Louwagie has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2013 in Securities / Capital Markets Law. Vince was recognized by Best Lawyers as the 2022 “Lawyer of the Year” in Minneapolis.
- Rich Ostlund has been recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® since 2008 for his work in Commercial Litigation.