Extended coverage for your business needs.
As a litigation-focused law firm with both regional and national experience, Anthony Ostlund is able to adeptly handle any insurance disputes, including claims involving:
- Professional liability
- Insurance and reinsurance coverage
- Directors and officers (D&O) coverage
- Insurance regulations
We represent clients on both sides of these disputes, including liability insurers, insured professionals and health insurers. We have represented insurance companies in some cases and aggressively litigated against them in others. Whether you are facing an individual or a class action insurance claim, turn to our team. Our skilled attorneys provide business-minded, persuasive representation at all stages of a dispute, and will always keep an eye on how this single case may affect you and your business.
Examples of our multiple successes in representing clients in insurance matters include:
- Successfully resolved Houston, Texas based case for client ProStaff, Inc. in the eve of trial against AIG and American General in case seeking recovery of $25 million in life insurance proceeds and additional bad faith damages of $15-40 million in a coverage dispute involving a key person/buy-sell agreement life insurance coverage intended to fund ownership succession in the event of the death of a company founder. Read more
- Secured $7.5 million settlement from client’s insurers in Arizona to cover fraud loss. Read more
- Frequent retention to assist clients in enforcing their coverage rights.