Fit for your health care matter.
At Anthony Ostlund, we have extensive knowledge about the health care industry, developed through hands-on experience with our clients and applied in court, arbitration, mediation, and before professional licensing boards. We have represented dentists, doctors, social workers, chiropractors, and other licensed professionals and practice groups, including owners of multiple medical specialty practices and clinics. Our past cases have involved claims of:
- Health care fraud
- Contract issues
- Employment disputes
- Administrative conflicts
- Licensing issues
- Ownership disputes
Our litigators engage in thorough case preparation and research to ensure they personally know each client’s discipline as well as the legal issues relevant to the business.
Our Minnesota litigation law firm is dedicated to working with diligence and intelligence on behalf of our clients located here and across the country. To learn more about our health care industry litigation practice, contact us at 612-349-6969.
Anthony Ostlund obtained a $130 million jury verdict for a health care provider — the largest jury verdict on record in Minnesota at the time. In addition, we have obtained the following client results:
- Obtained successful federal court decision in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan for a dental practice group in a case involving questions of arbitrability; decision was affirmed by the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Successfully resolved $450 million antitrust suit for Universal Hospital Services, Inc., the largest provider of medical rental equipment in the United States.
- Achieved extremely favorable settlement for local chiropractor in massive insurance fraud dispute.
- Successfully resolved licensing board issues for local dentist related to sale of practice.
- Successfully resolved licensing board issues for local social worker.